Operations Administration Assistant
Denby, Derbyshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Operations Administration Assistants - Vertas Derbyshire Limited
2 Roles: 1 x Covering South Derbyshire, 1 x Covering North Derbyshire
hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Monday to Friday between 8am - 5pm
Up to £18,000 per annum
Vertas is the fastest growing multi-services facilities management company in the UK. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
About the Role:
As an Operations Assistant, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of being organised and working in fast paced environment. A strong communicator with excellent People and IT skills would be suited to this position as would the ability to think outside the box and deliver against set targets and tight deadlines.
Main Responsibilities of Operations Admin Assistant:
* Support with the answering Client, colleague and manager queries.
* Support Manager administration duties including change of contract, leavers, electronic filing, writing and sending letters, payroll queries etc
* Support the management team with recruitment activities such as supporting/conducting interviews and assisting with administration as required.
* Support the process of new starter induction training for newly appointed Colleagues (supporting the resources available within the operational team)
* Manage Personal Data, in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and internal process.
* Coordinate compliance site training requirements as detailed from the H&S training compliance data
* Coordinate and issue general communications
* Support Area managers with the contract renewal process
* Reconcile billing and purchase orders for third party suppliers - monthly
* Support finance colleagues with billing and debt related issues
* Be the initial point of contact for general enquires, ensuring these are dealt with and/or directed timely and as appropriate
* Support at Management meetings and produce reports and KPI stats as required
* Develop a thorough understanding and knowledge of Company systems and assist colleagues
* Produce mobilisation trackers for new Contracts
* Process orders for machinery/equipment
* Update asset lists (site related, IT related, fleet related)
* Maintain equipment/machinery repair logs
* Maintain records for PAT
* Assist the Area Manager in the allocation of site cover.
The Operations Admin Assistant will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent Client communications skills with the ability to present information clearly
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient IT skills (including Microsoft software packages)
- Great time management
- Attention to detail and high standards of work and accuracy
Up to £18,000 per annum
23 Days + Bank Holidays
Company pension scheme.
Lifeworks Staff discount scheme.
Job related training plus personal development opportunities.
Mental Health First Aiders support.
Employee Assistant Programme available 24/7.
Virtual GP Facility.
Smart Health Mental Health Support.
Online health check and fitness programme!