Recruitment Manager (Apprenticeships) - Slough | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruitment Manager (Apprenticeships)
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for an experienced recruiter to join our business as an Apprenticeship Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for Managing and growing our Apprenticeship Recruitment provision. This is a pivotal role if you want to make a real difference at a time when our business is growing.
You will be representing both our Apprenticeship and ATA businesses, you will work with peers from across the business to identify and progress new apprenticeship recruitment provision/opportunities within our existing, prospective and yet to be identified employer partners
With a track record of finding/creating and implementing innovative solutions, you will look for ways to enhance our current offering so it becomes an industry leading proposition.
- Identify resourcing channels for apprenticeships
- Create and implement processes and strategy for the recruitment of apprenticeships
- Proven track record of managing a team
- In depth knowledge of Apprenticeships and related external body requirements
- Attend local employment events and careers fairs to raise awareness of Apprenticeships and co-ordinate and deliver scheduled open days
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Hold a Maths and English GCSE at Grade C or above, or hold a relevant alternative qualification
- Have experience in the delivery of apprenticeships, with an excellent understanding of apprenticeship standards, and up to date knowledge about the apprenticeship levy
The Childcare Company and Impact Futures are one of the UK’s largest independently owned training providers.
In our daily mission to deliver outstanding learning and development to our national network of learners, we’re on the lookout for passionate delivery staff to join our innovative teams.
Over 3,000 learners currently place their professional development in our hands, with sector specialisms across adult care, clinical healthcare, early years childcare, residential and community childcare, teaching and education or business services careers.
Our expertise is underpinned by our Ofsted Grade 2 'Good’ accreditation, and learner-centric delivery is at the heart of our continual operational evolution to ensure our learners receive an outstanding learning journey.
To achieve our ambitious growth plans of reaching 6,000 on-programme learners by July 2021, we’re looking to recruit an enrolment manager to join our team.
By joining our team, you’ll become part of our LIFE Culture:
Loyal: we stand by our employees and trust in your knowledge and experience to help us grow and evolve.
Innovative: we don’t sit quiet if something isn’t working, and we don’t want you to either, operating an open-door policy across the organisation to encourage innovation.
Fun: work without fun, is no fun! We’re focussed on making our operational success a fun journey to be a part of. Afterall, we spend a significant amount of time at work, why would anybody want to make it drab?
Experts: you join our team as an expert, not just an employee. We know it takes an army of experts to deliver high quality, national training, and are invested in your development and growth.
Impact Futures / The Childcare Company are an Equals Opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitability qualified persons regardless of their race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Job offers are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.