Recruitment Team Leader IT
Dudley, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum + commission + car allowance
Recruitment Team Leader IT
Location: Dudley £3040,000 + OTE
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join one of the UKs fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies? Were looking for driven IT recruitment professionals to join us in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
Concept are looking for an experienced recruitment team leader or an experienced recruiter that is looking to take their next step into leadership.
You will be leading a team of both experienced and junior consultants within an established market. You will be tasked with growing the overall team GP number and growing existing accounts.
- Opportunity to lead an already established recruitment team
- An established candidate and client database with 19+ years track record
- Access to latest in recruitment software LinkedIn Recruiter Licenses, CloudBased CRM, Video Interviewing
- Uncapped commission up to 30% of billings
- Business Development Managers working on your behalf generating business
- Flexible hours free parking 20% off Nandos (every little helps)
- Monthly and Quarterly incentives Dubai & Iceland all within last 12months
- Annual sales launch recognising achievements and promotions
- Black and white career path that rewards based on achievements not time in service
- Investors in People (IIP) accredited for last 10+ years
This position is within our successful Technology team where you will be focusing on leading a team of consultants placing candidates on a permanent basis.
Infrastructure & Support / Cyber Security / Cloud Solutions / Digital Transformations / Penetration Testing / Solutions Architecture / Automation and DevOps / Data & Business Intelligence / Machine Learning / Internet of Things (IoT) / Data Scientist / Software Defined Networking
You will have a min. of 3 years recruitment experience, ideally gained within IT, Engineering or Sales, however, we welcome applications from consultants with a successful track record in other sectors. You should be able to demonstrate success through achievement against previous revenue targets and also development of business relationships (both candidates and clients). You must have ability for both new business generation and account management / delivery. Any previous experience in management / leadership would be highly desirable.
- Basic Salary: £30,000 £40,000
- OTE: £5070,000
If the above is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please get in contact with; Chloe Swain on#########
Recruitment Team Leader Recruitment Manager IT Recruitment IT Recruitment Consultant Recruitment Consultant
Posted 40 days ago