BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - Esher | Zoek UK | 7038a5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Esher, Surrey, England
£25,000 - £30,000 BASIC £50,000 to £60,000 OTE UNCAPPED
A great opportunity to work for an exciting, vibrant and fast growing media and events company.
The main objective of the role is to sell sponsorship and exhibition packages directly to clients; it requires an enthusiastic self-motivated problem solver with strong B2B sales experience and a track record of building commercial relationships with clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for up-selling and cross-selling to an existing client base.
Main duties will include:
- Sell sponsorship and exhibition packages directly to clients
- Generate new sponsorship leads
- Maximise client potential by proposing creative solutions
- Maintain and build client relationships
- Develop a sales strategy
- Write accurate and detailed Sales reports
- Ensure client expectations are met
- Proven track record within sales
- An enthusiastic team player who is able to work well on own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
- Good IT skills - Microsoft Office
- Able to prioritise time and workload
- Excellent negotiator
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.