Private Equity Fund Accountant
£55000 to £80000 per annum
Are you a fully qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA or ACCA or equivalent) with Private Equity experience?
- Ideally need a person who understands the mechanics of Private Equity (i.e. what is a capital call, a distribution, the fundamentals of cash management). Candidates can be currently in a Private Equity Fund Accounting role or may have moved into Corporate Reporting after dealing with Private Equity clients in practice or having started their career in Private Equity.
Private Equity Fund Accountant Global award-winning Alternative Asset Management firm is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in their London office is looking to add a Private Equity Fund Accountant to join the Finance team. Private Equity Fund Accountant:
- Fund accounting and financial statement reporting of multi-currency funds.
- Review monthly NAV reconciliations with the fund administrator
- Review calculation of management fees and performance fees
- Review of quarterly and annual GAAP financial statements and footnote disclosures for multiple funds
- Prepare/review quarterly management company reporting requirements
- Prepare and/or review debt compliance reporting
- Calculate fund performance metrics
- Review: wire preparations and general ledger entries
- Cash flow projections and cash management including capital activity
- Ad-hoc reporting and various special projects All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Private Equity Fund Accountant role.
Posted 44 days ago