Warehouse / Goods In and Stores Operative
£18000 per annum
WAREHOUSEGOODS IN AND STORES OPERATIVE
£18,000 + Overtime Available
- Answer the door in the workshop and receive in goods.
- Unpack and inspect good, check contents against delivery notes and our purchase orders.
- Put parts away in the correct stores area or job racks.
- Check and count quantity in stock bins.
- Pick and pack goods for delivery and goods out.
- Assist with lorry loading and packing goods.
- Use our fork lift truck to load and unload goods when required, training to be provided.
- Paid overtime at time plus one half weekdays, time plus one half Saturday and double time on Sundays.
- An entitlement of 20 days annual leave after one year’s service. For the first year on a pro-rata basis.
- We work a 37½ hour week, starting at 8.00am with ½ or 1 hour for lunch.
Must hold a valid driving licence due to the nature of the role
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 37 days ago