City of London, London
£27000 - £30000 per annum + plus benefits
This privately owned real estate investment firm, based in central London, are seeking a person to be responsible for the accounts receivable and accounts payable processes across the group and assist the finance team with the daily and weekly tasks with respect to cash management. The successful candidate have excellent attention to detail and will be very organised. They will be able to manage their time effectively and work efficiently and independently to tight deadlines. Any previous bookkeeping experience would be beneficial.
Role Purchase Ledger focused Accounts Assistant will be based in central London zone one.
- Accurate processing and recording corporate and project purchase invoices
- Preparing sales invoices
- Preparing payment runs
- Dealing with queries arising from invoices
- Filing of all invoices/bank statements
- Daily cash balance updates
- Reconciling cash ledgers, expenses, finance reports
- Basic ledger postings on accounting software (Peoplesoft / SAGE)
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Supplier statement reconciliations to ensure all invoices are captured
- Assisting finance team with audit and other ad hoc queries
- Shared ownership of payables mailbox where all invoices/queries/etc are received
Profile To be considered for the role of Purchase Ledger Clerk working for a real estate investment firm based in central London you must ideally meet the following:
- Good Purchase Ledger knowledge
- Previous experience of highvolume invoices
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
Salary & Benefits
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk working for a real estate investment firm based in central London, will be offered a salary of £26,000 30,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 27 days ago