Computer Science Teacher
£120 - £200 per day
Our client, a mixed comprehensive school Nr Bath are currently recruiting for a computer science teacher to join them from September.
The school is an ambitious school with a current Ofsted rating of Good they strive to deliver an education that is first class and have high expectations for staff and students alike
The position is for a 1 year fixed term contract and is an exciting opportunity to join a highly experienced, successful department.
Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are equally welcome to apply for this post.
The school is easily accessible by public transport and local roads.
- In the role you can benefit from:
* Free parking
* Free training
* Onsite canteen with hot food
* ReferaFriend scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
* Great school and learning environment
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils development
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with challenging behaviour
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Familiar with Maths and Further Maths at Alevel
If this sounds like you, you have got to press Apply Now! Get in touch on######### and ask for Michelle; you could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
You will need to satisfy eligibility to work criteria, referencing details and have a DBS (we can help
you to obtain) that is registered on the update service.
Posted 33 days ago