Sales Manager, Senior
City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits listed in advert
SALES MANAGER, SENIOR
A globally renowned Cyber Security company in London are expanding!
Im working with an industry leading company based in central London. They specialise in the design and delivery of highly sophisticated cyber security solutions and consultancy services that helps governments and enterprise business protects themselves online from cyber treats and attacks. In an increasingly digital world, the need to protect people and details becomes more and more of a challenge; they are paving the way in this field, and as a result they are now seeking an Sales Manager, Senior, to join the team in London
The successful Sales Manager, Senior, will be joining the Financial Services UKIMEA team, focusing on winning business within an already established account. You will be selling high end, bespoke software solutions and consulting services, specifically financial crime prevention/AML software, and cyber/data consulting. Youll be accountable for achieving sales targets and generating new business, ensuring healthy pipelines of revenue and building on already existing relationships and forging new ones. With an excellent foundation consisting of an established and healthy account, alongside marketleading products and services to sell, this is a phenomenal opportunity to join a company on the rise, build your own network and brand and really succeed!
The ideal Sales Manager, Senior, will have:
- An excellent track record selling enterprise software and consulting solutions into financial services clients, ideally including financial crime experience
- General knowledge of cyber security and financial/capital markets
- Strong sales experience and proven, consistent achievement of sales goals, regularly meeting and exceeding targets.
- Experience working with, influencing and effectively selling to CSuite clients
- World class communication and presentation skills
Benefits to include:
- competitive bonus scheme
- annual car allowance
- noncontributory pension
- above average holiday allowance
- the chance to sell market leading solutions to bluechip clients
- opportunities to develop and progress in a growing company and industry
If youre interested, apply now on the website or via email.
SALES MANAGER, SENIOR
Posted 27 days ago