Group Affiliate and Partnerships Lead- Maternity cover - 12 months
- THE GROUP AT A GLANCE:
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion PLC is a leading multichannel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 1200 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
The Group embraces the latest online and instore digital technology providing it with a truly multichannel, international platform for future growth.
- ROLE OVERVIEW
12 month maternity cover, leading the growth of the Affiliate & Partnerships department. Establishing direction for the future, aligning the team to the strategy and delivering successful and high profile campaigns for the business with our global partners.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving the strategy for the group affiliate programmes UK and globally, ensuring the vision for the affiliate programmes is in line with the business and identifying new opportunities for growth.
- Leading an ever-growing team of individuals who manage the day to day affiliate relationships UK and globally to achieve the objectives provided by the Group Multi Channel Director.
- Creating and developing strong relationships with global partners, putting forwards new initiatives to drive continued growth and ensuring preferential commercial terms.
- Working closely with the other traffic channels and fascia leads/heads of department to understand the wider market context, assessing any risks or opportunities and ensuring this forms part of the strategy for the affiliate channel.
- Managing profitability, working closely with the finance team providing forecasts, targets and feeding back on performance.
Working with Legal to lead contract negotiations for partnership activity, ensuring it is reviewed in a timely manner and in line with our commercial approach.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE NEEDED
- Strong negotiation skills with an ability to hit targets.
- Partner and network contacts UK and globally.
- Proven leadership skills with experience of managing a team, Affiliate Networks and partnerships in multiple sectors.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to hit targets and change their approach to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience negotiating commercial rates and terms for high profile campaigns.
- Strong Analytical skills, reviewing data and making suggestions for change – Advanced GA and Excel knowledge essential.
Posted 20 days ago