Account Executive - London | Zoek UK | 70bdb1
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
- As an Account Executive at Amity, you'll be an essential part of helping us achieve our growth plans. This is an exciting time to join, with our company being one of the fastest growing start-ups based in Asia, expanding into EMEA and US
- Your core role will be to bring in new customers by converting sales qualified leads from the Sales Development team and taking responsibility for achieving a quota. We'll want you to continuously learn and develop, and be passionate about growing new business in our space. You'll have the chance to collaborate with many teams, including marketing, product, engineering and strategy.
Your day to day:
We are searching for a passionate, ambitious and high achieving team member. Your days will never be the same, but you will:
- Talk to inbound leads to understand their needs and technical requirements
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Do product demos and technical presentations of our SaaS product to both business and technical customers.
- Be the point of contact for complex integrations and manage deals from the first call to close
Your ideal profile:
We are a start-up growing at a fast pace, so you'll need to be flexible, adaptable, with a desire to build. We also value having a consultative and empathetic sales approach.
- 2-3 years of experience as a top performer in B2B sales, creating and growing revenue from contact to close
- Track record of achieving or over achieving sales targets
- Ability to translate complex concepts into simple language
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- A team player who collaborates, supports others and enjoys the team wins as well as their own
- English fluency at a business level is a must
Nice to haves:
- Experience selling to technical or financial audiences
- Basic understanding of programming languages and some coding experience
- Experience using Salesforce/CRMs and basic knowledge of sales tools
*Please note that we accept applications/CV only in English language. CVs in other languages will not be considered in the application process. *