Senior Practitioner (Child Protection)
Brent, Greater London, England
£32 - 34 per hour + Negotiable dependent on experience
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Senior Practitioner within the Child Protection team in Brent.
Contract - 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours - Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Rate of pay - £34+ per hour
This is negotiable depending on experience - please send over your CV with the required rate.
About the role
- We are looking for someone with an understanding of the needs of children who are 'looked after' and the ability to develop appropriate plans for them in partnership with their parents/carers in a non-discriminatory way.
- Experience of dealing with a range of child social work cases in a full caseload.
- Experience of dealing with more complex social work cases
- Experience of dealing with families taking legal action
- Experience of dealing with complex and challenging family issues involving high levels of risk
- HCPC registration
- Degree in Social Work
- Experience required working within a CP team
- We offer a £250 referral bonus - so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
- We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!
Posted 49 days ago