Principal Process Development Engineer
£49.00 - £50.00 per hour
Join a worldrenowned aerospace and defence organisationas aPrincipal Process Development Engineer in BarrowinFurness.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
- Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Principal Process Development Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in BarrowinFurness on an initial 6month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £50.00 per hour.
- This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you wont find anywhere else.
Within the role of Principal Process Development Engineer, youll be responsible for:
- Assisting / leading in the implementation of agreed plans for the development of processes.
- Generating compliance crossreference / process maps which demonstrate how processes comply with requirements.
- Utilising best practice methodologies, process framework models and processes e.g. Systems Engineering methodologies.
In addition, youll also carry out internal validation / verification activities to ensure that requirements have been met and the expected outcome is delivered.
To succeed within the role of Principal Process Development Engineer, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- Relevant vocational qualification or equivalent experience (e.g. HNC /Foundation Degree/ Engineering Degree).
- Experience of working in a development function knowledge of engineering or submarines business processes.
- Demonstrated business knowledge in Submarine Solutions or relevant manufacturing and engineering knowledge.
In addition, any experience of stakeholder management, basic leadership or problem solving / analysis will be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cuttingedge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Principal Process Development Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the apply now button.
- *** PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible! ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 12 days ago