Site Manager (Externals)
£250 - £270 per day
My client, a main contractor specialising in commercial, education and health care projects, currently has a requirement for an experienced Site Manager to manage a new the external facade and curtain walling packages on a new build high rise office development in Leicester, value £20m. This is a freelance position for a period of at least 6 months.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing facade and curtain walling on high rise schemes of similar value. You will be responsible for project delivery, planning & programming, design coordination, managing site team and site staff, value engineering and health & safety.
Duties will include:
* Main point of contact with the client/subcontractors on site
* Managing the development to programme
* Responsible for productivity in all areas on site
* Maintaining health & safety on site
* Managing the site team and subcontractors
* Procurement of trades and labour
* Maintaining site records and diaries
To apply for this role, please complete the fields below
Posted 5 days ago