City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Robert Half are working with a Leading Investment Business. An evergrowing company with over 30 years experience in asset and wealth management. Headquartered in the city, they have the stability, wealth and investment to continue their evolution. A recent restructure of the IT and Business support team has led to the requirement for a database administrator to cleanse, manipulate and manage their current data.
This role requires a data enthusiast with a strong analytic background in the finance industry. You will assist with their upgrade of a new data platform and help transform their data process. This role is new to the business so you will be hitting the ground running immediately and play a pivotal and important part of their growth and change.
- The position is based at their head office in the city
- Design, develop, and operate adhoc tasks or pipelines for Extract Transform Load (ETL)
- Perform adhoc analysis on our datasets
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Experience in using Microsoft SQL Server, inc reporting services
- Checks and analyses information
- Establishes accuracy and relevance of information
- Simplifies information for interpretation and presentation
- SQL knowledge to manipulate/manage data in bulk
- Python scripting
- City of London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 22 days ago