Senior Marketing Manager EBusiness £55K
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Digital Marketing Manager London £55,000
This is an incredible opportunity for a talented and experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join the industry leading teams of this outstanding entertainments ebusiness based in Central London.
Responsibilities as Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Plan, manage and deliver marketleading, crosschannel marketing strategies to drive acquisition, grow revenue and repeat purchase of existing and new products
- Generate ideas, content and campaigns that drive the profile of the company websites with a relevant audience on the web, social media, PR and in offline media (mentions, engagement, links, coverage and backlinks as well as sales and revenue)
- Apply and develop the brand strategy, ensuring campaigns and marketing strategies align with the brand vision and value proposition, resonating with both new and existing customers
- Develop and implement a social media strategy for the company B2C portfolio, attracting and growing followers, driving engagement, building brand awareness and online reputation; turning followers into customers and customers into advocates
- Lead the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team, delivering email marketing sales, customer lifetime value (CLV) and overall database growth
- Develop learnings in close collaboration with our B2B2C distribution teams, notably in Digital Partnerships and Travel & Tourism, which can be shared with Partners to drive overall Group sales and revenue
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager you must have previous experience in brand marketing, campaign development, eCRM and social media, as well as the ability to set campaign KPIs and optimise media performance to maximise ROI. You must also be educated to a degree level with at least five years demonstrable experience.
If you think you have what it takes to fulfil this incredible role then please do apply wed love to hear from you!
Posted 44 days ago