Rochdale, Greater Manchester, England
£8.21 - 8.87 per hour
Stock Controller £8.21 - £8.87 per hour Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm (1pm Friday) Rochdale
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
- Previous experience working as a Stock Controller or similar.
- Experience working within manufacturing would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office and have used a WMS.
You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all stock on site and reporting on any stock discrepancies. Your main responsibilities will include.
- Is responsible for stock intake to be 100% accurate and reports discrepancies.
- To collate and record data for the respective Site in order to prepare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of raw material, quality control and other aspects of production.
- Processes data and checks accuracy of data input.
- Detects problems by checking documents or lists (damaged, incomplete, surplus or lost stock)
- Detects and corrects goods allocated to the incorrect warehouse location bay
- Understand and identifies the nature of goods damage
- Apply 5S principles to all work and rest areas
- Identifies events or problems that must be reported to management
Our client is a well established manufacturer and distributor within their market. They are looking for an experienced Stock Controller to join the team in a role which offers chance for career progression and development.
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
Posted 29 days ago