Software Engineer (Full Stack) - London | Zoek UK | 71ab920eb7204146b1a38556e7a8d13e
£40000 - £80000 per annum + + Share Options
Great software engineering company here, based in Islington North London. Their company is currently 15/20 employees mainly consisting of software engineers and data scientists. You will be working in a highly collaborative team of around 10/15 engineers. You will be responsible for building and maintaining their web environment for their clients, users, community and organisation. You will be heavily involved in the integration of their entire web infrastructure.
An amazing opportunity for an experienced full stack software engineer to join an award-winning start up. The company is only 5 years old and expanding rapidly in the next 6 - 8 months. Having invented their own query language, you will be brought into the team to solve some of the world's most complex problems. Their technology helps many organisations to build intelligent systems that will change the world in various industries such as Financial services, Robotics, and life sciences just to name a few. They are empowering engineers around the world to tackle a higher complexity of problems.
In the 5 years since the company started, their technology has been awarded product of the year by Oxbridge. After only 5 years their community has grown to over 4K engineers spread across the globe. To enable them to continue pursuing their vision they are building a team of engineers who are driven by a strong sense of purpose and compassion for the world.
The founders are from Cambridge University so a top-class academic background in a related subject will be very much favoured if you have this!
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- server applications experience
- HTML,CSS, Vue/Angular/React - solid programming is essential
- AWS - open source technology experience essential
- Developing desktop and/or dashboard applications using web technologies
- Experience in Developing Data Visualization
- Strong understanding of Knowledge Representation Systems
- Participating in the full life cycle of the organisations product development from development to product.
- Collaboration with the entire team of Engineers, their community and Organisation.
- Heavily involved in technology and architecture discussions, advocate for best practices (CI/CD build and release engineering, testing)
- Share Options
- Flexible working environment
- Travel around the world
- Highly talented collaborative team
Posted 41 days ago