Production / Pre-Batch Operative
Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Production / Pre•Batch Operative to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis
This is the ideal role a Production / Pre•Batch Operative looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As a Production / Pre•Batch Operative, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the production line, complete the correct paperwork and checks, and also understand all the Health and Safety requirements.
Your duties will include:
- Carry out operating tasks in line with departmental procedures
- Complete daily records of production
- Measure out exact amounts of ingredients for each job specification
- Complete a record of materials used for stock purposes
- Carry out testing on each mix for the quality team
- Working to strict specifications for each job
- Adhering to health and safety procedures
To be considered for the role of a Production / Pre•Batch Operative, you must have:
- An extremely high attention to detail
- The ability to follow strict processes
- Professional attitude to work
- Able to work with own initiative
- Must be able to work a two shift rotational shift pattern (06:00 • 14:00 & 14:00 • 22:00)
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy and good attention to detail.
Your own transport is beneficial due to the location of the client.
In return you will receive:
- A Temp•Perm contract with a minimum guarantee of 40 hours per week
- Pay rates starting at £8.36 per hour + shift allowance which rise after 12 weeks
- Overtime available after 40 hours at time 1/2
- Working 5 out of 7 days including some weekend work
To apply for the role of Production Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Production, Manufacturing, Factory, Warehouse, Quality Control, Production Line, Operative, Packer.
Posted 51 days ago