Job Title: Arrears Advisor
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Location: Redhill, Surrey
Salary: £18,500 per annum
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the New Year? Do you have a true passion for Customer Service?
We have a new exciting opportunity available for you if you are looking to pursue your career or wanting career progression within Customer Service.
We are recruiting for a large, well established company who are known for their excellent service which has improved and grown over the years. We are recruiting for the best suitable candidates who are highly motivated with a can do attitude to join the successful team as an Arrears Advisor located in Redhill, Surrey.
Do you have what it takes?
As an Arrears Advisor in this business is to deliver a high level of Customer Service and resolutions to their debtors, whilst following company policies and guidelines.
You will be responsible to undertake collections activity on unsecured/secured products. You will be working as part of a team in the finance department dealing with variety of outbound and inbound calls from customers who are experiencing financial difficulties.
(Full training will be provided)
Main duties and Responsibilities:
* To receive incoming and make outbound calls to customers in arrears via our automated & manual dialling system.
* Negotiate affordable payment plans with customers that are acceptable to both the client and the customer.
* To comply with regulatory and company policies at all times.
* Handle each call in the correct manner and have the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.
* Be persuasive, persistent, and self motivated.
* Use negotiation and persuasion skills to gain customer commitment.
* Taking ownership of quires and complaints, avoiding the need to escalate to a manager.
Skills and experienced required:
* Previous collections experience is preferred or customer services experience will be considered.
* Call centre experience preferred not essential.
* Confident telephone manner.
* Be confident in decision making.
* 25 days holiday.
* Special rates on products and services.
* Childcare vouchers.
* Discount on a range of products.
* Company pensions scheme and life cover.
Full time hours
All applicants must be available to work a rolling shift pattern between the hours of 9am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 2pm Saturday. (2 Saturdays in a 4 week period)
Successful candidates will be subject to credit and background checks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Posted 43 days ago