Malton, North Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a fastmoving consumer goods business based East of York. In the last 5 years, they have focused on business turnaround, investment & growth which will continue in 2019 and beyond after a recent acquisition.
As Finance Manager, you will develop strong working relationships across the senior operational & wider finance teams.
The responsibilities of the Finance Manager will include but wont be limited to:
- Management of the reporting, forecasting, budgeting and analysis process.
- Cash flow management, reconciliations and month end reporting.
- Assist in the integration process of new companies.
- Supporting ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- Preparation of monthly management information, yearend accounts and KPI analysis.
- Take responsibility for statutory accounts, journal preparation/posting and management accounts production.
The ideal Finance Manager will be:
- ACA Qualified
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Audit experience preferable
- Proven experience of managing and developing staff.
- Proactive and ability to maximise opportunities for improvements
Salary & Benefits
- £45,000£50,000 DOE.
- Excellent Benefits Package
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 28 days ago