Mortgage - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 71ecde
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mortgage Advisor/Broker-Home Based
Sheffield - This Area Only
35000.0000 - 90000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title:**Mortgage Advisor. (Home Based Permanent Position)**
Basis: Full Time Employed Role.
Location: Based In Sheffield (But all areas across Yorkshire considered).
Target Applicant: You must be a fully CeMAP qualified Mortgage Advisor with a minimum of 18 months residential advising experience to be considered.
Rewards Year One***: Basic salary of up to £35K with a £50K+ OTE, plus a 12 months minimum guaranteed earnings promise, negotiable to a comparable level, in line with your current earnings plus an outstanding benefits package*.
Your Career and Rewards Journey with the New Homes Group:
As your career with us progresses and you demonstrate that you are delivering excellent customer outcomes and meeting your KPI's, you will become eligible for promotion to Senior Mortgage Advisor and beyond. We currently have 3 promotional tiers and each comes with an increase in basic salary and some have additional benefits and enhanced commission rates that will see your realistic OTE rise to £90K+
Working Hours: Working Monday-Friday and one Saturday or Sunday per month when required.
Timeline: Immediate interviews, with a start date of November 2021
The New Homes Group Advisor Promise (TNHG):
Mortgage Advisors working for TNHG are never required to make cold calls to source their own mortgage appointments, TNHG always provide them with all their weekly Mortgage appointments.
We call these appointments signup appointments because they already have a pre agreed AIP in place and historically have a signup rate in excess of 96%, appointments will be a mix of telephone appointments and some face-to-face appointments that may involve some travel in your local area. (When restrictions are lifted)
The New Homes Group:
The New Homes Group as part of Connells Group, has the enviable reputation of being the UK'S leading new homes specialist. Through our range of individual brands we specialise in facilitating the sales of new homes working with house-builders, lenders and a nationwide network of estate agents. We offer a broad range of mortgage services together with Part Exchange, and Assisted Move. We work with most of the UK's top 20 house builders.
In 2020 we handled over 14,000 mortgage applications. Our Helpline Specialist team and Mortgage and Protection Advisors have considerable knowledge and experience of mortgage products that are particularly geared towards the new homes market, as well as having established relationships with key mortgage lenders. As part of our 2021 expansion plans, we are now looking to appoint additional Mortgage Advisors to our team. You will have the opportunity to earn an industry leading salary package, which includes a 12 Month minimum guaranteed earnings level plus an unrivaled opportunity for career development and promotion, within The New Homes Group business.
Mortgage Advisor responsibilities:
- No cold calling required ever!
- Each week you will be provided with pre-qualified AIP agreed appointments.
- Arrange mortgage and mortgage related insurance products on behalf of The New Homes Group customers.
- Ensure all appointments are followed up and managed in a timely manner.
- Undertaking both face-to-face (when allowed) and telephone fact-finds as required.
- Diligent and focused on providing the highest level of mortgage advice and customer service to our house- builder clients.
- Following the mortgage sales process, ensuring full compliance at all times.
- To meet and maintain compliance with all competency guidelines.
- Focused on agreed sales targets and key performance indicators.
- Visit and maintain relationships with introducers.
- Ensure that all documentation is current and up to date, and that requirements of the Training & Competency Scheme are met.
- Ensure current regulation guidelines including, Money laundering and GDPR requirements are adhered to.
- Smart and well presented at all times, portraying a professional image.
- Outgoing, ambitious and self-motivated, with the ability to thrive in a pressurised environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format.
- Minimum of 18 Months demonstrable customer facing mortgage sales experience, with Full CeMAP mortgage qualification or equivalent.
- Experience of Financial Services sales and an understanding of compliance regulations.
- Highly competent Microsoft Office user, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Full driving licence and use of own car.
- Permanent full time role with fantastic earning potential.
- Extensive induction & training coupled with an outstanding development program.
- 33 Days paid holiday, (25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays.)
- Get your birthday off each year. (Once probation completed)
- Unrivaled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding and market leading business.
- Contributory workplace pension.
- Generous staff referral bonus scheme.
- Free Bluecrest Prevention plus health screening.
- Quarterly bonus achievable, against a range of performance based KPI’S.
- Outstanding commission earnings. (Our top performers earn in excess of £90K PA.)
- Business mileage fuel reimbursed.
- Flexible home based working.
- IT equipment, stationary and full IT support provided.
- 24/7/365 Well-being support service available to you and your spouse/dependents.
Promotional Tiers** (Which benefit from)
- Basic salary uplifted by up to 44%.*
- BUPA personal and family healthcare.*
- Uplift in your employer’s pension contributions.
- Uplift in your commission rate payments by up to 20%.*
If this role sounds of interest please forward your CV by clicking Apply Now, or call Darren Robins Talent Acquisition Manager at The New Homes Group for a confidential chat on#########
* Terms and conditions apply.
***Subject to achieving banked earnings target.