Operations Administrator (Inventory - Hereford | Zoek UK | 71f018
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Operations Administrator (Inventory Management) - Hereford
Hereford, Herefordshire, England
An exciting opportunity for an Operations Administrator, who has experience with inventory control/management!
Our client provides auctions required by Collectors, Investors and the Trade for the operation of the selling and remarketing of their valuable collections. They specialise in the delivery of significant financial, quality and bespoke services. Brightwells is privately owned and, having won the sole rights to sell the end-of-life fleet vehicles for the Ministry of Defence, conducts auctions which are nationally and internationally renowned
This would be a permanent full-time role, Monday to Friday. Hours of work - . In applying for this role, you acknowledge that you would be able to work full time and from the office between 08:00-16:30 Monday to Friday.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please APPLY NOW!
The operations team is a core part of the auction business, made up of various functions -
- To accurately load photographs, reports and descriptions onto sales catalogues using our bespoke management software and Microsoft;
- Staff are responsible for ensuring all processes within the department run efficiently and support the smooth operation of the day-to-day function;
- To provide customer service excellence in support of our sales team;
- Be responsible for maintaining stock lists and preparing monthly audit reports;
Specific requirements include:
- To have an excellent ability to use a computer and IT equipment (in particular MS Word and Excel);
- Maintaining an accurate stock list of items both prior to auction and post sales on behalf of the company and our vendor;
- To ensure you conduct yourself in calm, polite and courteous manner whilst dealing with customers and team members, by telephone, digitally or face-to-face;
- To ensure the quality of reporting, images and descriptions taken are to the highest standard;
- To support the sales team in the distribution, storage and delivery of items after the auction process has been completed;
- Maintaining a comprehensive digital filing system and email trail for each type of item sold;
- To have a basic knowledge of HSE legislation;
- The ability to drive your own or company vehicles