Kirkby Fleetham, North Yorkshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for a client facing Business Consultant who has financial/accounting knowledge who is ideally part or fully ACCA or CIMA qualified. The ideal candidate will be currently working within a client facing role within a financial software company using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The role requires a use of business and application knowledge to lead TrustQuay customers to the successful and timely implementation of our core software NavOne.
- Contribute towards the Professional Services revenue targets by meeting the team's utilisation objectives.
- Provide best practice guidance to NavOne Trust, Co-Sec and Fund customers that initially creates a short time-to-value and longer term enables them to derive maximum value from their investment into NavOne.
- Lead customer workshops to gather and clearly document functional requirements, culminating in the definition of the customers target operating model. This model needs to be optimized to the NavOne product capability.
- Hands-on configuration of NavOne modules to deliver the identified requirements.
- For larger prospects, work with pre-sales team to undertake chargeable scoping workshops on site with the prospect to establish the likely effort and definition of the project.
- Delivery of training to super users who will be part of the customers project team to enable them to make decisions on the set-up and configuration of 5Series.
- Deliver training to end users in classroom style setting.
- Advise on user acceptance testing processes, test strategy best practices and review of customers test plans.
- Provide support to the customers user acceptance testing, and first line support for issue investigation and resolution during the execution of projects.
- Guide customers and advise on the most efficient method of data take-on / migration and subsequent reconciliation methods.
- Contribute to the playbook of steps required to transition the customer to live use of the NavOne product.
- As part of a smooth go live transition provide early use assistance in the form of “floor walking” to provide ad'hoc assistance as necessary.
- Ensure a smooth transition of the customer from the Professional Services team to the Customer Services team for ongoing product support, . share documented knowledge of the customer & their use of NavOne.
- For established customers;
- o conduct reviews of their use of NavOne to ensure they are maximising the benefit/value from what the product has to offer, . confirm, or encourage adoption of newer capability within the product.
- o Undertake ad'hoc consultancy services to deploy additional modules or functional capabilities within the product.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 with 3+ years' experience using Financial and other associated modules to ensure success delivery to production
- Knowledge of accounting to include balance sheets, setting up chart accounts and double entry.
- Ideally part or fully ACCA/CIMA qualified or at least has an accounting degree.
- An understanding of the business environment in which we operate (Trust Admin, Co-Sec and fund Admin) and eagerness to understand and assess market developments.
- Ability to build successful relationships within the business and with customers, at all levels.
- Good communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues coherently and logically both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to work constructively within a project team involving representatives from the customer and TrustQuay.
- Planning – a proven ability in sound planning and persistent execution; will understand how to align resources, balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritisation, seek the input of key constituents, and manage others to achieve desired results.
- Analytical – ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Open and collaborative style – must be comfortable working in an environment where ideas are shared and challenged.
Ability to be able to travel to customer sites – foreign travel. (Only once safe to do so, post Covid)
Potential for this to equate to 50%-60% of time.