Blue 449 is one of the 6 media agency brands of Publicis Media and is growing rapidly.
We have a wide range of interesting clients from retail goliaths such as Asda and Dixons Carphone to smaller luxury business such as Clarins, Ralph Lauren and Mandarin Oriental.
We have many long-standing client relationships and an enviably strong client retention record. Our clients value us for our honesty, openness and willingness to collaborate, as well as our rich understanding of their businesses. Our work both prioritises the proven and is driven by a hunger for an agency we believe strongly in two philosophies ‘Open Source’ and ‘Business Outcome first’.
‘Open Source’: Today, a media agency must think flexibly, learn fast, respond swiftly, collaborate widely, nurture technology, amplify ideas, read data and operate at the very heart of businesses. It must sit at the intersection of data and ideas. There is a parallel for this in technology. It’s called open source.Open source is a philosophy born in the world of software development that has since been applied to other fields. The core principle is that the source code of software programs be made publically available for adaptation, modification and development. This is why we put collaboration at the heart of what we do. We are happy to work with a variety of companies, whatever is the right answer for our clients, to make great things happen.
Business Outcome:In order to deliver business effect for our clients we need to get close to their 1st party data. We believe that a move away from media metrics is vital if you want to be a business partner rather than a supplier. Start with the desired business outcome and work back from there!
Blue LUXE: THE LUXURY & lifestyle DIVISION at blue 449
The division is a centre of excellence for luxury and lifestyle communications. Blue LUXE understands the need to balance the heritage of our brands with the need to adopt new and innovative comms behaviour for our clients.
The Division houses:
· Clarins Skincare
· Clarins Fragrance
· Ralph Lauren
· Fortnum & Mason
· Mandarin Oriental
· Nature’s Bounty
- Please note this client list may be subject to amendment based on team needs at the time of joining.
Senior Planner Responsibilities
· The Senior Planner should possess a clear understanding of the media marketplace in the UK with Global knowledge an added bonus, possess a good working knowledge of all media channels, including TV, Publishing, audio and all elements of digital including programmatic and search
· Be competent and confident in the planning and curation of cost efficient media plans which align with the overall brand strategy
· Be highly articulate and must have the skills to enable them to assess the contribution of one medium from another
· Able to efficiently manage deadlines, prioritise tasks and manage their own workload, as well as contributing to the mentoring and training of the Planner and Graduate Planner
· Consistently demonstrate proactivity and initiative
· Have a good degree of financial aptitude to ensure accurate client budgeting, accounting & reporting
· Be an ideas person, excited to brainstorm new approaches and solutions for clients.
· Enjoy collaboration and working on a fast-paced account
· Be able to assist and contribute towards any new business initiatives, as directed by their GAD/BD
Knowledge, skills and attitude required:
· Have a good level of media planning experience (within an agency)
· Be an existing Planner / Account Executive looking to take a step up
· Experience of mentoring and training Graduates/Planners
· Have worked on a luxury or fast paced account
· Have global agency experience (Not necessary but added bonus)
· Have great attention to detail
Other things to know:
Culture:Training is critical to our people’s development and we have a strong training programme in place. We operate an ‘Open Source’ approach to training working with a variety of partners. The training ranges from core skills such as time and people management, presentation training through to personal coaching, yoga and mindfulness.
Blue 449 has a lively culture and we like to spend time together. For example, every year the whole company goes away for an overnight conference. It is an amazing opportunity to get to know each other. Once a month we have ‘Skint Night’ where c.100 people head out for fun such as Mexican night (complete with mariachi band), Wine & Cheese Night and Karaoke.
We also offer competitive benefits - get in touch to find out more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Posted 14 days ago