Customer Service Advisor - Cambridge | Zoek UK | 72e619
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisor - Star Expert
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Group 1 Automotive
Customer Service Advisor - STAR Expert
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you! Our hugely successful Mercedes Dealership in Cambridge is looking to recruit a new Customer Service Advisor or as known within Brand as a Star Expert.
About the role;
Overall responsibility for greeting customers and helping them to understand the benefits of ownership through enthusiasm for the brand, along with the ability to inspire and excite customers.
Responsible for providing first hand support to customers with complex technology questions before and during the customer experience. Offering exceptional customer service by using non-pressured customer advice.
- Providing customers with specification information on all Mercedes-Benz products and services available through the retailer including aftersales.
- Planning and managing the test drive process with the sales executive and offering product insight during the test drive appointment and evaluation of results.
- Taking an interest in potential customers’ needs and requirements with a view to passing any relevant information onto the sales executive/transaction manager, keeping the customer experience smooth.
- Proactively approaching customers in the showroom to offer help/advice.
- Introducing the customer to the sales executive/transaction manager when they express interest in buying.
- Involvement in sales events/launch events.
Skills and attributes;
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Passion for automotive technology.
- Team oriented personality.
- Communicates in a logical, friendly and eloquent way, putting people at ease.
- Sociability and ability to establish relationships
- Adapt quickly to new situations, flexible and always keen to learn.
- Manages their time effectively.
The Group 1 Automotive network is a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices also in America and Brazil. Group 1 Automotive is the 9th largest dealer group in the UK, representing Barons Group, Beadles, and Think Ford. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources, training and competitive earnings packages.
If you see yourself in the above position and would like to find out more about what it is like to be part of the Group 1 family, we’d like you to apply now!