London, Greater London, England
Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £620M invested into campaigns and more than 820 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Augmentum Fintech PLC, listed on the London Stock Exchange Main Market and Europe's largest listed fintech fund, a number of European VCs and over 2,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
We have created a working environment which allows you to be yourself at work and be treated fairly, on the basis of your merits, abilities and potential. We recognise the benefits of having a diverse workforce and take steps to ensure that we endeavour to recruit from a wide pool of suitably qualified candidates. We live by core values, all of which operate to help us deliver company goals:
➮ Be entrepreneurial
➮ Think customer first
➮ Do the right thing
➮ We succeed as one team
The Seedrs PR team is growing and we are looking for a fun and hardworking PR professional to join us. This role is focused on supporting media activity for companies fundraising on Seedrs. If you want to work in house for a scaling fintech business with the excitement of agency life, this is the role for you!
- Manage crowdfunding campaign PR activity for exciting startups raising on Seedrs - working with a diverse and broad range of startups to generate buzz and awareness around their crowdfunding campaign whilst leveraging their brand story
- Support the Seedrs PR team on marquee campaigns - you will execute personalised PR strategies for the big name brands raising on the platform
- Organise and co-host PR events for entrepreneurs and journalists
- Manage speaking opportunities and event attendance for the Seedrs Campaigns Team
- Continually look for opportunities and ways to develop the Campaigns PR function
- Promoting coverage to users on social media sites such as Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Collating reports and analysing media coverage and platform data
- Communicating with colleagues and key spokespeople
- Excellent grammar and writing skills
- Ability to curate intelligent press releases and media pitches in tight timeframes
- A creative mind, adept at finding the news hook whatever the company or brand
- Good grasp of topical affairs and what's happening in the startup ecosystem
- Ability to juggle multiple campaigns and multiple stories at the same time
- Good relationships with tech, enterprise, business or consumer media
- Confident and personable on the phone and in meetings
- Great presentation skills
- Competent in excel and powerpoint
- Ability to communicate with CEOs and founders clearly and confidently
- Personable, self-starter, full of energy and great work ethic
- Willing to travel if required
- Experience with Signal Media, Roxhill, Google Analytics and Looker is a plus
- We're looking for 1-2 years' experience at a top PR agency
- Consumer, retail, digital or technology PR experience
- A basic understanding of early stage equity and fundraising with a keen willingness to learn
Salary & Benefits
- You'll be working for one of the hottest startups in Europe with a top notch team. We don't compromise when it comes to hiring.
- Salary: £25,000
- Employee share options.
- Money to invest through the platform.
- 25 days annual leave and Flexi Fridays.
- Buy and sell holiday benefit.
- Subsidised Gym or ClassPass membership.
- Access to our Healthcare Cash Plan programme.
- Discounted Smarterly ISA account.
- Professional development.
- Lunch and learn sessions.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Enhanced Pension package.
- Company offsites and Team socials.
- Cheese day.
- Great offices with free fruit, coffee and Friday drinks!
Posted 16 days ago