Pontefract, West Yorkshire, England
£26,500 per annum, plus nights out where applicable
Location: Pontefract WF8
Salary: £26,500 per annum, plus nights out where applicable
Hours of Work: 4 on 4 off basis - 1 am start each day approximately 11 hours shifts
About the Company:
Our client is a long-established family business working with their customers to provide tailor made, cost effective transport solutions in the temperature-controlled food distribution sector. Their reputation is based on providing outstanding customer service and they value the importance of their people in making their business a success.
LGV Driver Responsibilities:
- Delivering palletised refrigerated product
- Mainly one drop RDC delivery on each shift
- Clean work - regular runs
- Maintaining vehicles in a clean condition.
LGV Driver Requirements:
- At least 1-year experience within a similar Driving role
- Fridge experience would be an advantage, but full training will be given
- DCPC Card
- LGV C&E Driving Licence
- Good communication skills
If you think that you are suitable for this LGV Driver role, please apply now!
Posted 20 days ago