£25000 - £25000 Per Annum
We are recruiting for a Deputy Manager on a full time and permanent basis in Corbridge. You will be working within a Residential College supporting young people between the ages of 16 - 25 years that have additional learning needs and associated complex behaviours that may challenge. The Residential College Services are currently rated as ?Good' by Ofsted education and ?Good' by CQC.
- Lead and support allocated staff teams through a period of positive change
- Play an integral part in the team approach to supporting the positive change and reinvigoration
- Support young people to build valuable life skills and gain qualifications and confidence that will support them on their journey towards future independence
- Play part in a larger supportive holistic team approach that sees care, education and therapeutic services working together to meet the needs of each student
- Ensure a person-centred approach and high levels of engagement are delivered within the homes
- Ensure the services are ran in line with CQC
We are seeking people that are serious about achieving success for young people and adults, whilst being proactive in developing and implementing outstanding quality of care and education that enriches the lives of those with additional learning needs.
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Experience working with Learning Disabilities/Behaviour/Epilepsy
- Experience in a senior role leading a team or supporting staff members
- Willing to undertake further training and career development
- Knowledge of CQC
- Level 5 in Leadership & Management or willing to undertake
- DBS on the Update Service is ideal
- Driving Licence due to location
For this position all candidates applying to jobs through Pin Point must have undertaken or be willing to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Registered on the Update Service.
For more information or to apply, please contact Teagan Rice at Pin Point
Posted 34 days ago