Drainage Engineer / Plumber
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Drainage Engineer / Plumber required for our client; a specialist Plumbing and Drainage company based in the East Sussex area. They are looking for an experienced Plumbing and Drainage Engineer to join their successful team, due to expansion. The Service Engineer will be working in commercial sites such as, restaurants, clubs, bars and office buildings, across the Berkshire areas. The Service Engineer will need to be willing to work flexible hours and be based in the Berkshire area to be considered.
The Service Engineer will be well presented and have excellent customer service including speaking to customers regarding their plumbing and drainage solutions/problems. The Plumbing and Drainage Engineer will be working on commercial sites, such as, restaurants, bars, clubs and office buildings.
Plumbing and Drainage Engineer Position Overview
- Replacing pipework and valves
- Testing plumbing systems for leaks
- Leak repairs
- Repair/replacements of cisterns and basins
Plumbing and Drainage Engineer Position Requirements
- Must have experience as a Plumbing and Drainage Engineer
- NVQ in Plumbing
- Excellent communication skills verbally and written
- Excellent customer service skills
Plumbing and Drainage Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25k £30k DOE + Overtime
- Company van
- 1 hour travel paid to and from work
- 20 Days Holiday + BH
- Call out rota 1 week in every 3
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 25 days ago