£10 - £20 per hour + negotiable
Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Business Administrator in Bristol.
Opportunities like this dont come around often would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
- Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the perfect Business Administrator to join their growing team in Bristol on an initial 5month contract. This role is offering a negotiable rate.
- The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
- The Role
Within the Business Administrator role, youll be responsible for:
- Utilising and maintaining the risk management system.
- Sharepoint management, company branding of documents, expenses and intranet updates.
- The review, analysis and reporting of data about the businesses in the risk management system.
To succeed within the Business Administrator role, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- Confidence in using Microsoft Office.
- Skills to summarise data.
- Management information analytical skills ability to analyse and interpret data.
- Experience using computers, networks, and databases.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cuttingedge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Business Administrator, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the apply now button.
- ***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 28 days ago