Lab Technician - Cambridge | Zoek UK | 739bb8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£20000 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for a Lab Technician to join a leading Biotherapeutics company based in the Cambridge area. As the Lab Technician you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Lab Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Supporting the management of the laboratory including stock control and ordering of materials and consumables.
2. Preparation of scientific media, buffers, reagents and equipment. You will also support on process development activities as needed.
3. As the Laboratory Technician, you will preform Mycoplasma testing on Cell Culture samples, as well as maintaining the tissue culture facilities
4. Support with deliveries, orders and stock-take
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Lab Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific subject is desirable however not essential
2. Proven industry (or University) experience within a lab technician, lab assistant or laboratory stock controller is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience preparing media, ordering stock, servicing equipment and running experiments.
Key Words: Laboratory Technician / Lab Tech / Lab Assistant / Stock Controller / Validation / Lab Support / Cambridge / Cambridgeshire / Lab Maintenance / Servicing / Equipment maintenance / buffers / media preparation / SOPs / Cell Culture / Mycoplasma testing / Tissue Culture / Saffron Walden / RNA / mRNA / DNA / molecular biology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves