IT Network Administrator - Leatherhead | Zoek UK | 73a528
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Network Administrator
Leatherhead, Surrey, England
Permanent (Full time)
My client is looking for a Network Administrator to support the service to the wider business, the Head of IT is responsible for delivering with the support of the IT Systems Engineer, IT Network Administrator and Dynamics Analyst. Core services are being moved to Microsoft’s Cloud alongside a Change programme of Digital Transformation implementing Microsoft Dynamics.
This role is highly visible across all internal areas of the business, as well as interacting with external parties.
Support the delivery of effective day to day operational IT and communications services across the organisation.
* Day-to-day fault analysis and troubleshooting
* Installing, configuring and licencing software
* Setting up new hardware
* Network patching
* Determining requirements for joiners and completing the full new user set up, including user induction.
* Closing down leaver accounts
* Providing technical support to staff in the use of their computers, mobile devices and installed software
* Logging and responding to IT support requests from staff
* Assisting with backup and DR processes
* Raising issues with third-party service providers, . managed firewall services, software developers & ISPs
* Maintenance of departmental documentation
* Familiarity with a Microsoft domain environment
* Understanding and experience of Windows Active Directory; adding users to group, assigning permissions
* Experience supporting users with Windows10 and Microsoft Office 365
* Experience with managing Microsoft 365 environment
IT Skills in any of the following would be advantageous:
* Experience with Dynamics 365
* Experience of working with ISO 27001 Information Security standard
* Experience supporting mobile devices on Intune MDM
* Microsoft PowerPlatform
* Powershell, Sharepoint, Teams
* Proven ability to work well within a small team
* Proven problem-solving skills
* Proven organisational skills
* Flexibility and ability to prioritise changing workloads
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
* Ability to use own initiative
* Ability to manage time effectively
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Approachable manner