User Experience Designer (UX Designer) | Zoek
User Experience Designer (UX Designer)
London, Greater London, England
£30 - £37 per hour
Contract (Full time)
The User Experience (UX) team follows a simple premise: "Focus on the user and all else will follow." Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do.
The job of an Interaction Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In an Interaction Designer role, you'll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs.
Your work will focus on two of Google's enterprise products: Android Enterprise and Managed Google Play. At each stage, you will:
- Anticipate what our users need
- Advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process - from creating user flows, wireframes, detailed user interface mockups, and prototypes, as well as documenting/updating distinct UX patterns for consistency and reuse.
- Create new designs, including user flows, wireframes, mocks, and prototypes, and communicate design intent to both internal and external teams.
- Capture and communicate emergent patterns, document as part of the shared guidelines
- Work closely with user researchers to better inform designs through users' point of view.
- Partner closely with your engineering and product management team to review and iterate through UX designs from idea to implementation,
- Deliver detailed final UX specifications/redlines with an eye towards fit-and-finish polish through and after implementation.
- Collaborate effectively on a team and be willing to explore alternatives..
- BA/BS degree in Design (. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS, or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable interfaces from pre- to post-launch - A deep understanding and demonstrated experience designing enterprise UX solutions - Particular emphasis on strong interaction design; confident, clean visual design, and ability to align/extend established visual standards and guidelines.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 42 days ago