Customer Service Advisor - Part Time £18,025 (pro-rata)
Overview of role:
Due to our rapid expansion an exciting opportunity has arisen with the JYSK Customer Service Department for a Customer Service Supporter. The role will require you to assist new and existing JYSK customers by providing help, support and guidance regarding our large range of products, stores and services. You will play a crucial role in our customer journey by dealing with customers regarding orders, products, returns and claim handling.
To be a great Customer Service Supporter you will have a strong customer service background with excellent call handling skills and the ability to relationship build.
You Bring dedication and…
- Handle and resolve incoming customer enquiries through calls, email, social media and webchat channels
- Ensure the delivery of an exceptional customer experience for each and every customer
- Respond to customer queries in a professional and polite manner
- Complete general admin duties including, refunds and claims and have daily contact with our transport carriers
- Follow the escalation process for calls and emails
- Work to set KPIs and SLAs
- Have an outstanding telephone manner
- Are quality focused and have a high level of attention to detail
You Meet possibilities and…
- A varied working environment in a dynamic organization
- A challenging and interesting job
- Opportunities for development and first class practical training
- A highly motivated and professional team
- Full support network with colleagues from JYSK Nordic
- A great company culture
- A competitive salary that rewards great results
JYSK has expanded from one store in Denmark in 1979 to more than 2,700 stores worldwide today. To secure future growth, we need the best employees.
Seize this great opportunity to become part of JYSK. If you bring dedication, you will meet possibilities.
Posted 14 days ago