Up to £12.00 per hour
Currently I am looking for a Repairs planner / Scheduler based in Bedford. This will be a Responsive repairs contract, working for a large company looking after and calls coming in, enquiries and booking in repairs.
As a Help Desk / Planner / Scheduler on a daily basis you will be:
- Ensuring jobs raised in the interface are booked in within target in order to meet KPI targets.
- Reporting operative issues to the area supervisor.
- Ensuring all further works are cleared daily and all appointments met.
- Using a variety of scheduling systems, ensuring operatives days are planned maximising productivity rearranging works where necessary to optimise the operatives route.
- Organising appointments with Trades people to carry out the jobs in a cost effective and organised manner.
- Liaise with the tenants and trade operatives
- Plan and schedule the trade operative diaries
- Updating the data base if any planned maintenance changes
- General administration
You will need:
- Minimum of 4 year experience with in the housing sector as a planner and Scheduler (or similar role)
- A good telephone manner, must be organised, have the ability to prioritise work, and pay attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Repairs / Reactive maintenance.
- Able to think on your feet, priorities and cope with last minute changes or issues
- A level headed, logical thinker and problem solver
- An excellent communicator with the ability to deal with high end clients, clients, colleagues and delivery teams
If this is something you would be interested in then please contact India at Fawkes and Reece.
Posted 7 days ago