Property Manager - Addlestone | Zoek UK | 73c18a516b084ee58cde5d4c7e21f45f
£22000 - £28000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Property Manager - £22,000 - £28,000 in Addlestone
This a great opportunity for a Property Manager to join an extremely successful and well-established company.
Duties / attributes:
- Attend Handover meetings where there are new properties with Tenants in situ
- Ensure CRM system is updated with all communications relating to the Tenancy or property
- Assess check in reports and notify Landlord of any works required
- Write to all utility companies and local authorities advising of new tenancy details to include meter readings where appropriate
- Set up appointment for first inspection visit
- Follow procedure for regular inspections thereafter
- Take calls from Tenants reporting maintenance issues.
- Liaise with Landlord with regards to how they would like these issues dealt with if necessary
- Raise work orders with appropriate local contractor for works to be done and Monitor on a weekly basis and chase up contractors for status reports
- Upon receipt of invoices cross reference these with work orders and authorise these for accounts to action
- Carry out checks on works completed
- Monitor compliance tasks and arrange inspection Gas/EPC/electrical as and when due
- Monitor arrears and follow arrears procedure for outstanding rents
- Arranging check out appointments
- Attending properties for inspections/visits as when required.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 34 days ago