Cruise Sales Executives
Up to £16500 per annum + uncapped OTE £40 - £50K!!
Are you a sales driven person from travel industry background? Do you have good knowledge of Worldwide destinations and a passion for travel and cruise holidays or just hungry for making lots of money? My client are a market leading cruise retailer selling worldwide cruises and due to expansion, are seeking outgoing, enthusiastic, persuasive sales driven people who have worked within a sales driven environment.
Top sales performers are typically passionate about the product and go the extra mile in terms of knowledge of cruise ships, lines and destinations. They possess energy, are independent and reasonably assertive whilst working within a team dynamic. Customer focus is important as is attention to detail and flexibility to work on a range of shift patterns including weekend work.
As a Cruise Sales Consultant your responsibilities will be:
* Maintaining a high level of customer focus and possess a passion for helping clients
* Possess a proven track record of sales success in a relationship building role not necessarily within the travel industry
* Essentially you must possess proven experience of both inbound and outbound sales calling within the travel industry.
* The ability to work within a friendly and professional team atmosphere is also essential
Cruise Sales Consultant Skills & Experience:
* Strong sales call centre background
* A travel sales background an advantage
* Proven track record of sales success in a relationship building role.
* Proven experience of both inbound and outbound sales calling within a contact centre environment.
* Self motivated with a need and desire to earn money.
* Good geographical knowledge
* Highly organised and able to multi task.
* Able to work under pressure to deadlines.
* IT literate with good keyboard skills.
* Travel experience is preferred but not mandatory.
* Happy to commit to shift work.
CRUISE SALES CONSULTANTS SALARY:
The basic salary will be £16,500 depending on experience plus a fantastic commission structure. A bonus is available once fully trained and competent in the role is £40,000 + (top performers achieve £50,000+) Timescales above are approximate and dependent upon success reflected by KPI achievements.
To apply for this position please click Apply Online and follow the instructions or call Helen Cassin on######### or email your CV and interest to #########
Posted 12 days ago