Registered Care Manager
£30000 - £30000 Per Annum + Benefits
Do you wish you were a Registered Manager within an employer who values you and invests in your career and its environment? Where you can make a real difference to somebodies' life and experience reward every day?
National Care Group (Kidderminster) are looking for an experienced Registered Care Manager to lead their amazing care services!
We value and care about our staff, that is why you will receive:
- £30,000 per annum
- 28 Days annual leave
- First class, engaging care specific training!
- Unrivalled career development opportunities – we believe in promoting from within!
- Discounted gym membership
- Lifestyle benefits and discounts
- Rewards and recognition for your work
The Registered Care Manager will ensure high-quality person-centred support is provided to all people supported in line with organisational objectives, CQC requirements and other statutory bodies. You will initiate and implement professional, administrative home services and financial arrangements, training and care/support planning within the home. Responsibilities include:
- Design, implement and review a package of support for each supported person which meets their needs
- Involve people we support in the planning and review of their support packages
- Be responsible for the protection of vulnerable people we support by implementing robust safeguarding measures
- Initiate a quality assurance system to assess and evaluate quality of care provided to service users
- Ensure people we support are given the opportunity to attend health screening appointments which they have been invited to
- Pro-actively participate in the setting of annual budgets and accountable for controlling revenues and expenditure in accordance with agreed budgets.
- Recruitment, assessment and selection of candidates against team and organisational requirements
- Develop staff to enhance performance through training, supervisions and appraisal
- Be on call and give out of hours advice on any incidents which occur
- Carry out Health & Safety Risk Assessments i.e. COSHH, RIDDOR, PPE
- Fully comply with the requirements laid down by the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated essential standards of quality and safety
- Ensure so far as is reasonably practicable the health, welfare and safety of service users, visitors, staff and self in conjunction with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Abide by and ensure all staff abide by the code of conduct and practice as set out by the GSCC
The ideal Registered Care Manager:
This position would suit an experienced Registered Manager, with experience of managing a supported living care unit. The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience of managing complex residential / rehabilitation services. You will also:
- Have experience of developing a new or existing business through local and national contacts to initiate further referrals
- Demonstrate commitment to respecting and upholding the rights of customers and their needs
- Excellent understanding of the needs of people who require care and support at home
- Excellent understanding of the principles of high-quality person-centred care and support and non-discriminatory care practice
- Understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a Registered Manager and laws relating to care
- Understanding of systems to maintain confidentiality in relation to customers, staff and the business
- Knowledge of health and safety matters in relation to homecare services and risk management
- Knowledge of how to recognise abuse and safeguarding procedures
About National Care Group (Kidderminster):
National Care Group (Kidderminster) aims to be the best provider of care and support services in Worcestershire. We aim to not only offer our service users the highest level of care, we aim to offer an industry leading service that supports independent living.
If you have the compassion and experience to excel as our Registered Care Manager, we want to hear from you! Click apply to register your interest.
Successful applicants will also need to complete and have a satisfactory DBS report before commencing the role.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 27 days ago