Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- Responsible for developing and maintaining webbased custom applications for the organization.
- Provides technical support for developed applications.
- Ensures applications are integrated with other frontend applications, networks and databases.
- Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Key Responsibilities
- Designs complex requirements to comply with project standards delivered on time and to specification.
- Performs detailed design of complex applications and complex architecture components.
- Performs coding and unit testing activities for complex requirements independently.
- Works medium to complex defects and resolves performance problems.
- Reviews design, coding, and unit testing. Manages code reviews and ensures that code complies with the standard defined for the project.
- Accountable for service commitments at individual request level for in scope applications and requests.
- Provide inputs on technical dependencies and prioritization of requirements.
- May be responsible for the analysis, design, implementation and support of all systems and processes supporting the configuration management process, such as source code management, workflow, issue tracking, deployment, provisioning and testing automation.
- Perform requirement analysis to create low level design artefacts for individual modules translate requirements into design
- Implement J2EE modules based on High Level Designs and as per the projects quality guideline
- Perform Java Unit tests and test developed changes in Integration
- Perform root cause analysis of potential issues reported on production as well as test environments
- Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis, Design and Development and the creation of designs from use cases
- Familiar with UML modelling
- Familiar with iterative development methods
- Familiar with widely used java frameworks (for example Spring, Hibernate, Struts 2, MAVEN)
- Knowledge of XML technologies and web service implementation
- Familiar with the development of database applications with Oracle,SQL, and Postgres Required Experience
- J2EE Development
- App Development using agile methodologies
- App Development with any RDBMS (e.g. Oracle/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Java Portal Server
Please note, successful candidates will be required to gain SC Clearance prior to starting the role
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Posted 44 days ago