£33000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits:.
Engineering Operative Electrical
My client is seeking and Engineering Operative to join their existing maintenance team at their manufacturing site near Coalville.
The Engineering Operative - Electrical is responsible for plant wide proactive and reactive electrical/automation maintenance activities, to ensure the optimum performance of the factory.
COMPANY RULES & PROCEDURES
Ensure all statutory obligations, company policies and procedures are understood and adhered to at all times.
ENGINEERING OPERATIVE KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Promote the highest Health and Safety standards to ensure a safe working environment
• Work with the Engineering team to ensure implementation of Company, Factory and Team plans
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance, Inspections, Service and Repairs
• Carry out Reactive Maintenance Activities as required
• Utilise a computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) to facilitate planned preventative maintenance
• Ensure all relevant data is recorded accurately
• Ensure rigorous application of IMS tools and techniques to generate and facilitate Continuous Improvement practices across all areas of the manufacturing facility to optimise capability
• Implement and sustain world-class standards of 5S within the engineering environment
• Work collaboratively across all support functions, by building effective working relationships
• Work with the Stores Coordinator and the Engineering Planner to optimise factory performance
• Support Electrical Technician/Process Improvement Engineer to optimise factory performance
• Support the Engineering Apprenticeship Scheme through practical training and coaching.
Achievement of the Core Skills as outlined in the IMS Standard within an agreed timescale.
Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader, Shift Engineering Manager and Engineering Manager
KEY ROLE ATTRIBUTES
• Outstanding team player with energy, commitment, drive, adaptability, creativity, problem solving and decision-making capabilities
• The ability to identify key trends and opportunities to increase machine availability
• Knowledge of current Health and Safety Law and best practice application of this within a manufacturing environment
• Computer literate including proprietary management information systems and Microsoft Office
• Working knowledge of Ceramic Technology and Brick Manufacture
• Ability to fault find, repair and provide solutions to problems.
This document is neither restrictive nor exhaustive the Engineering Operative - Electrical may be required to carry out other and/or additional duties to meet the needs of the business.
This a full-time, permanent role offering the right candidate a fantastic opportunity to join a good company and build a long term career, paying between £33,000 and £40,000 PA dependent upon experience.
To find out more information, please contact Kat Mallory on######### or apply online, thank you.
Posted 27 days ago