Samsung Retail Channel Manager Chertsey
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car, 10% Bonus and Mobile Office
Based within Samsungs head office, you will be working with their mobile retail team, Channel Marketing and Account Managers to deliver all aspects of retail within the relevant mobile channel(s). You will be planning and managing the rollout of fixtures, devices and messaging of our clients and channel retail displays across all mobile products. You will also be planning and managing all retail communication and engagement within your relevant channel(s). Additionally, you will be responsible for the management and governance of all retail contractual agreements.
* Build strong relationships with Senior Stakeholders both internally and externally within your Channel(s)
* To be a key stakeholder on all projects that relate to your Channel(s)
* Plan and manage the roll out of all retail messaging, devices and fixtures aligned with HQ strategy as advised by the Go to Market team
* Support the development of best in class retail solutions by actively supporting all retail trials and projects
* Provide contractual governance for all space and retail contracts including challenging Channel Stakeholders to honour all aspects of the contract
* Provide detailed plans to the Retail Field Force to enable full measurement of the effectiveness of all retail investment within your Channel(S)
* Responsible for budgeting and managing retail spend within your channel(s).
* Responsible for ensuring internal marketing processes are being followed prior to committing any spend
* Delivery of all Retail Programs within your channel(s) including but not limited to training (both in life and at launch/induction), staff engagement, store staff incentives, device seeding and promoter programs
* Insight gathering and delivery to the wider business
* Delivery of regular Management and ROI reporting.
* Adhoc duties as outlined by Head of Retail Sales
* Educated up to degree level or equivalent
* Must be able to demonstrate experience of working in Retail/Regional Management
* Knowledge of shopper journey and store environment
* Proven project management skills
* Able to manage multiple, high profile tasks
* Able to communicate with & present to Senior Stakeholders both internal and external
* Passion for detail and delivery
* Proven knowledge of insight
* Experience of working strategically with agencies / 3rd parties
* Knowledge of legal and financial systems (SAP etc)
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung.
Posted 18 days ago