Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum + £5k Car Allowance + Package
Your Next Company
West Midlands Region of National Housing Developer.
Control and coordinate all technical information between external consultants and internal departments. To ensure all approvals are obtained and information received issued to allow for a programmed start on site.
- Work with Land Department to ensure smooth transition of information.
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability.
- Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
- Attend design meetings with the highways and planners to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments.
- Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated.
- Procure Site Investigation Information.
- Monitor progress of the adoption of roads, sewers and public open space areas.
- Pursue the reduction and release of outstanding Bonds at the earliest opportunity.
- Assist the Engineering Manager to obtain fee quotations from specialist consultants for all engineering design and technical report requirements.
- Provide technical and administrative support to the site teams.
- Obtain all required technical approvals in line with programmed site start dates
- 2 years experience working for similar housing Developer
- Good at developing relationships
- Flexible able to work at all levels and at hands on level
- Proven written communication skills
- Computer literate in MS Office
Posted 27 days ago