Retail Store Manager
Are you a store manager with experience of working alongside a clinical professional eg. a pharmacist or optometrist? Are you looking for a new challenge where you get your weekends and bank holidays back?
Read on if the answer to both of these questions is yes!
About the company
Our client is one of the UKs fastestgrowing organisations in their sector. With a significant number of sites across the UK already, and plenty more in the pipeline, they give you plenty of potential to progress. With a marketleading induction programme, youll find you get all the support you need to make a successful switch.
Our client may not be a traditional retailer, but if youve been a store manager who has worked alongside a clinical professional (pharmacists, optometrists, etc.) in a highly customer serviceled brand one which places a premium on delighting its customers youll be a perfect fit here.
Your role will involve leading and developing your team to achieve revenue targets and deliver great customer service.
Skills & experience
In addition to being a healthcare retailer looking for a new challenge, youll also need:
- Minimum of two years retail store management experience, ideally working alongside a clinical professional
- Experience in building a performance culture
- Business acumen with the ability to make commercial decisions based on data analysis
- To be an excellent communicator and a great coach
- A cando attitude advocating and championing change
- To be capable of meeting deadlines under pressure
- To be able to build excellent relationships with your teams and customers
The basic salary of up to £30k (dependent on experience), and benefits which include gym discounts, childcare vouchers and pay monthly family health care plans, are real attractions of this role.
Yet just as important is the coaching and development you will receive. This is a supportive environment, where exretail store managers receive all the help they need to make the transition into healthcare and grow through the business.
Please apply with your most up to date CV.
Posted 8 days ago