Service Desk Analyst
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £14.00 per hour
Candidates should have previous experience of an Operations environment, a Service Desk environment, or have IT
qualifications and be looking for a start within a managed service environment.
Operator duties include monitoring batches, systems and environments, general tape operations and other daily tasks including detection, logging and escalation of issues.
Working on a shift of two/three operators we expect applicants to be self motivated and able to perform all tasks unassisted within a period of six months. We are a customer facing department and expect a high level of written and oral communication when responding to work requests.
Our shift pattern covers 24x7 365 days a year, more details are available during the interview process.
Successful applicants will be subject to a Security Clearance process (CTC/SC), more details are available during the interview process
- Monitoring systems/environments/batch schedules
- Detection of software/hardware issues
- Logging incidents, changes and issues in Service Desk systems Various sources (alerts/phone/email)
- Escalation of issues to support staff and engineering teams
- Managing a workload that includes regular tasks and adhoc requests from customers and colleagues
- Providing remote hands support for offshore customers and colleagues
- Maintaining and updating documentation relevant to the role
Candidates will not be required to have any/indepth knowledge of the below systems, this is the environment and training will be
- Windows, various releases
- Backup exec
- EARS/BMC/Service Centre
- vSphere/vMWare clients
- Microsoft Office
- Enterprise Backup
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Posted 18 days ago