Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £9.00 per hour
Are you ready to make a difference? Come and be part of the Mears family and help us make people smile.
Mears Care is one of the UKs largest providers of domiciliary care & support services, delivering almost 5.8 million hours of support a year on behalf of 107 local authorities & 30 clinical commissioning groups. Mears have also recently been voted as one of the Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for by the Sunday Times, based on feedback from our employees.
About the Role:
As a Care Assistant you will be helping to enable people in your local community to live as independently as possible, by providing the best standards of care and support.
- Assisting with all elements of personal care, to ensure clients are supported in being as independent as possible in preparation for their day ahead.
- Assisting clients with getting washed and dressed, preparing meals, prompting and assistance with taking medication.
- Light household tasks.
- Offering companionship and helping build clients confidence and independence.
Successful Care Workers need to be caring, compassionate & empathetic. We provide the support and training to help you focus on building relationships with your clients, their families and your colleagues.
Whether you are an experienced Care Worker or fancy a change in career and believe you have the empathy for this exciting and rewarding career we would love to hear from you!
- Full initial training to include our Employment Assessment Workshop to completion of the Care Certificate at 12 weeks.
- At six months you will be offered a fully funded QCF level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- Flexible hours with part time options & guaranteed hours available.
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
- Access to Mears Rewards giving you discounts on various high street brands, household bills, holidays and more.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
- Refer a Friend incentives.
- Annual company fun days.
If you share our passion for making a positive difference to peoples lives, please apply now!
Posted 11 days ago