£42000 - £42500 per annum
We are looking for a Deputy Home Manager, to join a lovely Nursing home in Worcester.
YOU MUST be aRegistered Nurse RMN
If you are a dedicated and passionate Deputy Home Manager or a Great Clinical lead looking for the next step who wants to deliver the best support and care this is the company for you. They have a great reputation in the area, offer good development opportunities, training and support.
You will play a pivotal role in providing high quality, people focused care as well as helping to develop the team to realise their full potential.
You will be a great leader, an effective communicator and be happy working shoulder to shoulder with the team. You will not only put your residents at the heart of what you do, but also create a fantastic culture where your colleagues can thrive.
Attributes we are looking for:
- CRB Check and POVA listing
- Specialist Nursing Practices
- Knowledge of Care Quality Commission (CQC) Guidelines.
- Gold Standard Framework for end of life Care
- Knowledge of Dementia Strategy and Dementia mapping is desired but not essential
Please apply with your CV or get in touch for a confidential chat.
Posted 17 days ago