Business Administration Apprentice
Hulland, Derbyshire, England
We are an award-winning technology business with 35 years experience and a track record of helping organisations make significant savings in time and money by introducing highly-efficient, automated business management and print processes.
IT@Spectrum has an innovative, team-oriented and high-energy culture. We offer an exciting work environment and plenty of opportunities for you to start your professional career.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. The selected candidates will also study towards an NVQ in Business Administration qualification.
Your Duties to Learn and Assist with
- Client Service requests via the Telephone & Email
- Liaise/Correspond with Suppliers and Service providers
- Associated Support & Sales administration
- Reception duties and welcoming visitors and clients
Update Customer's records via CRM
- Good interpersonal skills with pleasant and confident manner
- Strong Team Player
- Ability to follow specific instructions
- Good positive, friendly attitude
- Organised & focused approach
- Excellent telephone manner with strong communcation skills
- Helpful and positive attitude in a busy environment
- Ability to maintain a calm approach and work effectively under pressure
- Good IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office entitled to 28 day's holiday entitlement (including Bank Holidays), with paid birthday leave and opportunities for incentives and team foundation of our success is based on our people and we strive to recruit and retain the best in the industry. Our staff know what they are required to do and are passionate about doing their job to the best of their ability for our you have children? No problem! Through the government's childcare scheme we can reduce the cost of our childcare as part of salary sacrifice you prefer to bike to work instead of driving or using public transport? We have a Bike to Work scheme which will allow you to purchase any kind of bike through a salary sacrifice scheme.
Posted 13 days ago