Business Development Manager – Learning & Development, London
At Technicolor, we unite artistry and creativity with technology and innovation to create extraordinary experiences for audiences everywhere. Our award-winning Brands, MPC Film, Mill Film and MR. X work with the world's most imaginative storytellers, to help create out of this world experiences.
With locations that span the globe, our VFX services are tailored to the specific creative and technical needs of each project, with each studio offering its own unique approach to filmmaking.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our internal L&D offering into a commercialised online business. As part of the Talent Departments leadership team you will be a key partner in translating our vision into a viable and deliverable strategy.
Our mission is to increase the talent pool of computer graphics artists’ in Technicolor’s Film, episodic and VFX service line, whilst creating a viable commercialised offering that is scalable across the industry.
- Develop an L&D online strategy focused delivering a high volume technical learning platform while allowing for financial gain and customer/consumer (potential and current employees) satisfaction, subsequently driving the implementation
- Create and own the business case for the L&D offering in conjunction with the Talent Leadership team
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer/consumer (potential and current employees) needs
- Work with various parties to design an online learning product suitable for the internal and external market
- Arrange business meetings with prospective businesses/VFX competitors and partners to determine how we can scale our covering and offer a commercialised L&D service
- Create a partnership model with vendors and education providers for the supply of technology and talent
- Build and implement business proposals with risks, opportunities and cost, including scoping out the opportunity of working with selected educational providers
- Coordinate with sourcing and external vendors/partners to align technology requirements, continually evaluating their validity
- Work with the L&D team to build out the technology requirements for an online learning business
- Develop L&D strategy with the internal delivery team to ensure this supports the business needs
- Manage the product development of the online learning solution
- Build and implement ‘go to market’ plans
- In conjunction with the Head of Learning delivery, oversee the management of a Global L&D team- including managing budgets
- Experience in designing and creating a commercialized online learning business, with KPI’s, Budget control, timescales etc.
- Market knowledge of the online learning industry
- Experience in managing and coordinating global teams
- Experience in creating and delivering the complete learning cycle
- Experience of positioning L&D as a service provider for a larger organisation
- Strong project management skills; ability to lead multiple projects and obtain buy-in, and then drive execution and achievement of the right results
- Motivated self-starter that aims for the highest standards
- High level of energy with a bias for action and “Getting things done”
- Strong internal and external customer service focus, with an eye on user experience
- Highly analytical: proven record of creating and delivering meaningful metrics and reporting to various business units
Posted 10 days ago