Account Executive - Account Manager
£22k - 33k per year
PR Account Executive - PR Senior Account Exec - PR Account Manager: OX Seven are delighted to be partnering with an established, award winning, PR and communications company who are the leading global specialists in the marine and energy industries. Located 5 minutes outside the beautiful City Centre of Oxford, this team of 20 experts possess a wealth of experience and industry knowledge. They've proudly worked with a diverse clientele, ranging from high profile industry leaders, to small smart-up businesses.
If you're an experienced and ambitious Account Executive, through to Account Manager, you'll be attracted to this PR Week Top 150 consultancy who are going places. As they continue to go from strength to strength, they've secured new business, and need an account executive to join their welcoming team.
PR Account Executive - PR Account Manager:
- · A quick and keen learner - you'll be committed to learning more about the marine and energy industries.
- · An in depth understanding of B2B PR and communications.
- · Meticulous communication skills - written and verbal, including on the phone and face to face.
- · Proven ability to support the delivery of engaging and creative campaigns, ideally working within an agency.
- · Talented at producing copy for blogs and press releases.
This company are a growing PR consultancy, and recognise talent. If you're looking to progress within a company, then there is real potential to develop your career through investments in the form of workshops and training, as well as the possibility to progress to a more senior role.
- · Basic salary - £22,000 - £33,000
- · New business commission scheme (9% of first years fee for new business introductions!)
- · Discounts at national chains, and wellness support.
- · Bimonthly in-house training workshops, plus investment in external training for career and personal development.
- · Relocation packages available.
To discuss the role further and to see a full candidate brief, please apply for this role and we will call you back at our earliest convenience. We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate against protected characteristics. Every application is valued, and we will let you know the outcome of your application (positive or negative) via phone or e-mail. If you would like clarity on any decisions, we are more than happy to provide feedback on your application.
Posted 18 days ago